It’s that time of the year when kids get that look in their eye: school is right around the corner. That may be unfortunate for some, but school supply shopping can actually be kind of fun. You should really start stocking up on the raddest back to school gear that you can. Technology has advanced a bit since the old days of pencil sharpeners and crayons, so upgrade your gear with some of these items on this list here and you’ll be the envy of all your peers. Can I go back to school?
1) Doberman Laptop Security – When activated, this device will sound an 100 decibel alarm if it senses any movement on your laptop.
2) AverTVHD Volar Max – Allows you to watch your favorite TV shows live on your laptop. Perfect for procrastinators.
3) Novatel Wireless’ GSM MiFi 2352 – Sets up a powerful WiFi hotspot wherever you are. Just in case you have an assignment due and are stranded somewhere without internet.
4) Aaxa Technologies P1 Jr. Pico Projector – Projects a 50″ screen onto any surface. Great for when the teacher’s projector clunks out and you need some brownie points.
5) Nescafe Dolce Gusto Melody 2 – Makes Coffee. Who doesn’t need coffee?
6) Avengers Flash Drives – Just in case you need memory on the go, prepare for the new Avengers movie with these 8GB flash drives.
7) TeraByte Hard Drives – In case you need a bit more power than the Avengers can muster, there are TeraByte hard drives sold everywhere now for around $100.
8) Leatherman Wingman Multi-Tool – Believe me, you’ll need this for repairs, quick fixes, and opening beers… I mean “study drinks.”
9) Harmon Kardon BT Headphones – These wireless headphones provide great sound and if the battery dies, you can plug them in with an adaptable cord.
10) Mophie Power Case – This does it all, protects your phone from damage and has the ability to charge it. This should come standard with all iPhones.
11) 3D Apple Notepad – No, it’s not the Apple you are thinking of. For those who prefer writing with a real pen, this notepad is a cool new take on note taking.
12) Google Chromecast – Plug this bad boy into your TV and get to stream Netflix, Youtube, HBO Go, and a plethora of other streaming sites. You’ll maybe/totally use this for studying.
Well, I feel ready for school. Wait, what? I graduated years ago? Well, maybe I’ll go back to get another degree in AWESOMENESS. Share this is you need some new gear for school or know someone who does.