While coffee is universally recognized as an energy booster, did you know that there are many other uses for it? Instead of throwing out your used coffee grounds in the morning, save them. Use the grounds for a few of these 20 tips and tricks and you’ll get the most out of your coffee.
1. Supercharge your garden with a coffee ground fertilizer mist.
2. Change the color of your hydrangeas.
3. Keep cats out of your garden.
4. Make a flea bath for dogs.
5. Dye fabrics the natural way.
6. Use coffee grounds to scour pots and pans.
7. Make these coffee ground
garbage disposal cleansers to eliminate odor.
8. Dark shades of wood with dings and scratches can be fixed up with coffee grounds.
9. Make new, unfinished wood look rustic by rubbing it with
wet coffee grounds and steel wool.
10. Place a satchel of coffee grounds in smelly shoes to absorb odor.
11. After chopping garlic or onions, wash your hands with coffee grounds to get rid of the smell.
13. Make a coffee rubbed pork roast for dinner.
14. Get a kick of energy from these coffee ground energy bites.
15. Whip up a homemade coffee candle.
16. Wash your hair with coffee grounds to eliminate build-up and oil.
17. Exfoliate your skin with a mocha mask.
18. Get rid of flaky, dead skin with a coffee salt scrub.
19. Make a bold smelling soap with coffee grounds.
20. Get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
Tonight, I’ll be relaxing in the bath with a coffee ground facial and bath salt scrub. Which one of these tips will you try first?