Holiday gifts are great, but finding small, quirky trinkets in your Christmas stocking can be just as fun as opening presents. This year, save some money and make some memories with DIY stocking stuffers. You may like these projects so much that you’ll make one for yourself, too. Check out the tutorials below and get to crafting!
1. Make a personalized phrase bracelet.
2. Craft an adorable lip balm locket.
3. Mix up some peppermint bath bombs.
4. These cake and beverage stencils are easy to make.
5. Go old school with personalized Polaroid magnets.
6. Make animal magnets out of old kid’s toys.
7. Crayons aren’t just for kids, either. These LEGO crayons can be made using an ice tray.
8. Make a glittery snow globe.
9. These studded hair clips are simple and sleek.
10. Sew a fish-to-sushi plush toy.
11. Make homemade sugar scrub using products you already have in your pantry.
12. Bake up some custom fortune cookies.
13. A button headband is an inexpensive and fun accessory.
14. Pre-made brownie mix in a jar is an easy and tasty stocking stuffer.
15. Chocolate and candy coffee stir spoons are a sweet treat.
16. Make soaps using their favorite herbs and spices.
17. This DIY desk calendar never expires.
18. Help your friends and family keep track of their keys with a wine cork keychain.
19. A roll-away checkerboard is fun and eco-friendly.
20. Help them get some shut-eye.
My favorites are the aromatherapy pillows and the candy coffee spoons. Which ones will you be crafting this holiday season?